CA DMV Questions & Answers

Find answers, information and resources to help you with all your California vehicle registration needs.

Question & Answer Forum
Can't find what you need? Ask a DMV Expert

All Topics > Expired Tags > Cannot Find Renewal Record for my 2005 Lexus RX 330

Cannot Find Renewal Record for my 2005 Lexus RX 330

Question 
I need renewal information for my 2005 Lexus RX 330. I can't find the DMV renewal form and don't know whether or not the renewal did occur or if it's due now. Thank you.

Answer 
If you can get a hold of your Lexus RX330 vehicle identification number (VIN) and license plate number you can use our online registration renewal system to look up your vehicle's registration renewal fees and find out whether or not the vehicle has had its renewal completed already. If renewal fees were paid, our system will indicate renewal fees are not due for the vehicle. You're going to need the last three numbers of the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), the license plate number and the current zip code the vehicle is registered in. The VIN can be found on several places. You can get the VIN off of any old registration paperwork, from the vehicle's driver side door post, or from the "public" VIN located behind the vehicle's windshield, on the lower left (driver's side) corner.

Checking DMV Records ...

Please wait.

What DMV Service May We Help With?
The VIN is a 17 digit identification number assigned to automobiles.

The VIN can also be found on your registration card or renewal notice.

Official CA Department of Motor Vehicles Partner
close X
 Need DMV Help?
Renew - Replace - Transfer